Side Marker location

-

Hemi 540

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the exact location of the side marker lights on a 68 Dart front and rear . I need to refit and with new sheet metal nothing is pre drilled .

Cheers

Anyone have a 68 dart they could measure ? Front fender to middle of lens and rear fender to centre of lens . Please !

I was out in my shop tonight and measured my side marker lights. There is a body line that runs from front to back on a 68. That goes through the center of both front and back markers. Measure 5 3/4 inches from the front of the fender along the body line and you have the middle of the front marker. Measure 4 1/2 inches from the back of your quarter panel along the body line and you now have the center of the rear marker light. Hope this helps you out! Good luck and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Your a Legend 1968 dartman , i will put up some Pic of my Hemi Dart . It is in the paint shop so these holes need doing before final paint goes on .

Just a side note, make sure the marker lights your using are for a Dart (not a Barracuda) they are differant.. The ones for the Dart are designed to fit over the body line that 1968dartman mentioned...

Thanks for that , I have new 68 lights from Year one . I will file a small groove for the locating lug as well .

-
Back