Side Marker

-

dale_brennon

Reaction score
I was curious about the ability to interchange the side markers between cars. I ordered a set from Classic Industries, but when they arrived, they were actually for a Dart, not the Demon. I was looking around the internet and found that the 1970 Roadrunner, and the 1971 Dusters share the same rear side marker, am I correct in thinking that I can put these in my Demon as well? Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

The fronts on a demon are 70 71 dart side markers. And the rear are 70 71 duster.

I am looking for a vendor for the rear duster side markers. I found one that said it was for a road runner and duster, but after buying the ones from classic industries I do not want to purchase something without knowing it will in fact work on both

anyway - go on to Ebay and search duster side marker lights - there are two styles, housing - flush to body type and no housing "stick out" type (I am sure I am going to get blasted for the names I am giving them here... :banghead:) - both styles are easy to find. Is it possible that the body you are working with isn't a 70?

Nope I found the correct ones, now I just need the retainer plates for the front and rear, anyone have any they'd like to part with?

-
Back