Side window seal for '66 Dart Convertible (as shown in pix)

-

1966DartConvertible

Reaction score
Hi

Mine is perished beyond recognition... I have no idea how it should look like, or even what it is called. Roll-up seal? Window seal? I dont know...

Anyone knows where I can get them?
Windowseal.jpg

Metrommp dont carry them and its hard for me to search/google as I dont even know what they are called.

Thanks for any help.

Syed

Can anyone take a close up pic of their Qtr Window seal and post it here? Im trying to figure out how it looks like.

Thanks

Syed

First post and reply to the forum. I too am going through a similar issue but for a 65 Valiant Convertible. On the passenger side, it's missing the Chrome trim and soft seal on the quarter panel. I went to the Justmopar and actually spoke to Fran over the phone. He explains that he can provide the rubber seal but can't help me on the Chrome trim. He mentioned searching through junkyards etc... He gave me a lead to a friend and adds that the piece can be pretty expensive. Any one have leads to that piece please reply. If that rubber seal is all you need Fran quoted reasonable prices. Definately check out his site and he answers the phone directly. Helpful gentlemen.

-
Back