Signed my dog up for welfare today.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dog is mix in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because he is a dog.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday.

Damn this is a great country.

securedownload.jpg

The NAACP, ACLU, and PETA will soon be at your door to serve a lawsuit charging "racism" and "cruelty to animals" because you posted the joke.

The NAACP, ACLU, and PETA will soon be at your door to serve a lawsuit charging "racism" and "cruelty to animals" because you posted the joke.
That's OK, My dog and I will immediately file for free legal defense. I will then scam his Government check while he's doing time because he lied on his Welfare application. He can speak English.

Since he's a puppy, he's also eligible for all kinds of free daycare, food stamps, prescription meds, heck... even College money, milk that puppy for all he's worth!!!!

-
Back