Signing off for 7 weeks

-
Jesus H, that thing is evil or maybe just a suicide machine God. She sure sounded nice though. Three years ago Mercury was testing there big Verago 4 stokes on a 30 foot CAT on the lake. These engines are a supercharged 300HP straight 6 with DOHC 24 valve and the boat had 3 or them on the back. Well you could hear that thing coming a couple miles down the lake and was supposed to be doing 150 mph. I remember it sent a shiver down my spine.

terry

Jesus H, that thing is evil or maybe just a suicide machine God. She sure sounded nice though. Three years ago Mercury was testing there big Verago 4 stokes on a 30 foot CAT on the lake. These engines are a supercharged 300HP straight 6 with DOHC 24 valve and the boat had 3 or them on the back. Well you could hear that thing coming a couple miles down the lake and was supposed to be doing 150 mph. I remember it sent a shiver down my spine.

terry

It's that sound, man! LOL! If only NASCAR allowed a real hemi we could that every weekend! Well, almost.....lol! For those who are still to lazy to click the link, check out this cockpit:

boat3.jpg

Hey Terry,

Have a great vacation. Don't worry about a thing around here, we will keep her running. Just get some serious R&R.

Jack

-
Back