Silence...

-
Thank You Sir. Have you ever used any of the horns they have listed?
A few of the ones I looked at looked sorta large. I might be able to squeeze something up under the oil tank. Will be tearing it apart once riding season is over. Come to think of it I need to get another compressor for the air horns in my truck. Sure the folks at the golf course on the way to town miss me driving by, laying on the horn....

Yeah they are on the large side but loud as hell and have a good tone to them. My bike came with a "beep beep" horn and it's a fairly large cruiser. I have never understood why they did this. Trying to save money I guess. Friends of mine with the exact same bike I have ditched their old horn in favor of these horns. The cruisers have more room to mount but I just hadnt got around to doing it yet.

Here ya' go, Doug. If one isn't loud enough, you can put one on each side of your handlebars...

13617253.jpg

Ernie's bike has one of them on it, sad to say but it was louder than what the bike had on it....

Yeah they are on the large side but loud as hell and have a good tone to them. My bike came with a "beep beep" horn and it's a fairly large cruiser. I have never understood why they did this. Trying to save money I guess. Friends of mine with the exact same bike have ditched their old horn in favor of these horns. The cruisers have more room to mount but I just hadnt got around to doing it yet.

I will see if I have enough room for one. Thanks...

-
Back