Six pack carbs

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
I have a chance at these six pack carbs. They are completely rebuilt and everything, how much you think they are worth if say you were to buy them?!?!?!? Need to know ASAP. Thanks FABO'ers!

3k53m83of5Q35P15X3a670cb010cc1f921b.jpg

Guy says "3-New Parts,kits,New throttle shaft in center carb,2-New vacuum pods & diaphrams,3-New float needles & seats,also gaskets are the reuseable type "

Sorry, no idea on their worth. Try posting this in the general Mopar forum and you'll probably get a lot more responses. You may not have noticed but this is the drivetrain forum.

My guess would be between $600-$800, even more. Are they factory carbs? Original ones bring good money for the show car field.

theres a good tech topics answer in mopar action about identifying the 69 1/2 ones now. they are really valuable, so if they are dated 69, buy!!!

otherwise 6-700$

theres a good tech topics answer in mopar action about identifying the 69 1/2 ones now. they are really valuable, so if they are dated 69, buy!!!

I have the original setup on mine AFAIK. I need to check that article out. thanks!

I got it!!!!!!!! Now to decide do I want to put this on the shelf for awhile, put it on the 440 dart sport, or re-sale and make some money?!?!?!?
Let's just say I got it for a real good price

-
Back