Six pack nitrous set up

-
That's no problem, but thanks either way.
What I can't figure out is where the WOT switch and you have made your own return carb spring ?
Thanks for the help.

To be honest I'm dead center on deciding in fact today, tomorrow if I should trade the six pack set up I have for a 4 bbl carb (brand new) Q 750 Quick Fuel, edelbrock strip intake brand new as well and a few dollars.
Solely cause I want to run a bottle on the car and I think the six pack will be less accommodating and not as useful as a good 4 barrel. Yes the look awesome and all but phuck they are so sensitive. Always needing some type of adjusting etc. Not to mention I'm no carb expert, so every other weekend I'm at my mechanics place to tune, adjust etc. Don't take long but it's a hassle it takes longer to get to his place than it takes to set it
Not to mention its a 4 speed car and missing gear on nitrous is not something I want to do also. So I'm trying to reduce as much negatives as I can.

Yea the NOS brand kits for 6 pack have been discontinued a long time. I was lucky to find one here on the forums and wasn't cheap with no bottle. As for a 4 speed I run nitrous on a number of my cars and each are stick shift. I run a rev limiter on them. I have the wot micro switch mounted on a bracket I made by the front carb. You can see it in my photo. It is hooked by the return spring bracket. Its still in the same spot but now laid down some so it touches sooner. I can get a picture of it.

-
Back