Six pack scoop

-

twayne24365

Reaction score
care to share pictures of your cars with the six pack scoop? The regular 3" and hopefully some of the 5" tall versions

Is this what you are looking for?

Pro Dart.jpg

Yes sir, debating weather or not to get the regular scoop or the tall version

Deff liking the 5”, probably need it too to fit a half decent air cleaner

I do t think the 3” would be enough since a flat hood won’t even clear the carb lol

Well if you do a drop base, I fit a 4" tall one with the regular 3" one on my 72 satellite, not sure if it's the same clearance on a a body.

As per the Direct Connection manual the most effective universal factory air scoop that was ever produced was the Snorkle in 72-73. Second to only the T/A Challenger. All others held the car back more than they improved induction.

Just got it in today and placed it on the hood. Even with the 5" tall one I can still have a good view of the front corners of the car.

20180614_111034.jpg

20180614_111041.jpg

You might as well put something like this in your car if your doing a 6 Pack scoop. Lol

IMG_24951.jpg

Classic industries was $109 before tax and shipping, it's abs plastic that has they say 3m strong adhesive tape on the bottom for mounting, but will also have mine body filler on to also help seal it to the hood.

Thanks, and yea I would also fill mine in... looks like you will be making pretty good power!

Yeah just a little bit of power :lol:
Your set up looks awesome, love the 6 pack(barrel) look. My dad has the set up on a 383 of his backed by a viper 6 speed.

-
Back