Sky is always blue...unless I tint it black!

-

Kat

I do all my own stunts just never intentionally
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Just got the windows tinted on my 72 Dart Swinger aka Smurfette. I can't believe they got the old tint off! What an amazing job they did, I'd give them a shout out but not sure if I can do that on this site.

I really love the sexy curve of the back window on the Darts. I did a limo strip on the front window but forgot to take a pic. Have to add it later.

1st pic is the before

20230910_164848~3.jpg

20230913_154447.jpg

20230913_154431.jpg

Untitled104_20230913212720.png

Looks nice especially with the black stripe!

In Georgia, the tint laws are fairly lax. You can paint the back window BLACK if you want to, as well as the quarter glass, or rear side glass. But the door glass has a limit as well as the windshield. Only like 3 or 4 inches of the top of the windshield can be tinted. For the most part, I don't like it, but every now and then you see a pretty tasteful job like what we have here.

Hell! The police cars here where I live have windows tinted that dark.
Here in Wisconsin as well, but that does not keep the state patrol from handling out 15 days to remove it or ticket depending how much they are pissed at you.

I find unfortunate that these films are only offered in black or brown. I would like to apply some greens to imitate the tint of the original tinted windows.

Here we aren't allowed to tint the front door windows or windshield, I found out the hard way when I was cited for it on a vehicle that I had recently purchased.

-
Back