Skyline Dodge

-

Louie70Dart

Southern IL. Complete opposite of k-town
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a screw on tag that goes on the trunk advertising Skyline Dodge. See, I have a '70 Dart that came from Aurora. I'm going to leave that off. Would anyone out that way, (Denver area) be interested in using it? No shipping charge because I'm visiting my brother who lives outside of Denver. You can hear the big boys (Top Fuel) run at Bandimere during Mopar Mile High Nats, so you know whereabouts he's living. I'll be out there around that time. Anyone interested? If I can find it again, I will post pic. Thanks.

Didn't look bad to me. I'm still trying to find the darn thing. Had it in a bag. Still looking.

Ok, here are two pics for it. I still have the mounting screws. It is a little beat up, but you look at it and tell me what you think. Since you are the first and only one asking about it, it's yours for nothing. I'll bring it with me when I come out to Lakewood this July. Right off Morrison road.

1970 Dart 236 upload.JPG

1970 Dart 237 upload.JPG

Pm me when you come through. You flying or driving, if you are driving what roads are you taking?

-
Back