[WANTED] slant 6 bell housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What trans are you using ? A 65 bell may not fit a later A833 .The center hole in the bells are different sizes .

That would work .You need a 122 tooth flywheel with the small center hole for the 66 and down crank register. if the motor you are using is a 66 and down . They changed the end of the crank in 67 to a larger size .You can use up to a 10 inch clutch on these flywheels.I know ,I have my 65 Valiant wagon set up like this with a 170 /6 in front. A 63-65 bell is what you need. Here in the US I don't think they sold 66 slant six valiants barracudas and darts with the 4 speed option .

No I have not. Slant 6 says he has one. I'm chasing that down. If that turns up empty, I'll try Brewers. Their website does not list one.
Hell yeah! You go boy! Glad you found one. I have a few slant bellhousings, but none matching that description. That exact one is getting right hard to find.

Here are the pics of the bell housing I would like 200. plus shipping. How does that sound to you?

64 dart bell housing_1.jpg

64 dart bell housing_2.jpg

64 dart bell housing_3.jpg

64 dart bell housing_4.jpg

Here are the pics of the bell housing I would like 200. plus shipping. How does that sound to you
Good morning to you,
That sounds good, unfortunately, I already purchased one. I'm sure you will have no problem selling this. Good luck on the sale.
Have a great day.
Glad you found one. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back