Slant 6 Headers - What Vehicle/Chassis Do They Fit

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I've had these slant headers for at least 20 years. I got them from a guy who had no idea of what they fit. Anyone have any ideas?
IMG_6718.JPG

Last edited:
That collector is totally bolt on. Those headers will fit pretty much anything. Car, truck, pretty much whatever. Look like Cliffords.

Wanna sell um?

With the huge drop to the collector, my gut says truck or van.

Thanks for the input. I googled slant headers and found an image very similar to what I have that a guy posted over at .org in 2010. Just got an answer back from him and he said they most likely are Cliffords for a truck/van with the low mount starter!

That collector is totally bolt on. Those headers will fit pretty much anything. Car, truck, pretty much whatever. Look like Cliffords.

The collectors look like they were built with the headers themselves. Granted, they could be the start to duals if desired, or single system and shorten the drop.

The collectors look like they were built with the headers themselves. Granted, they could be the start to duals if desired, or single system and shorten the drop.

It's entirely possible. I agree they look like they go together, no doubt. But all you have to do to fit a car........any car, is unbolt the collector and go. They are super cool whatever the hell they were made to fit. lol

Wanna sell um?
You are correct in that the collector is a bolt on.

I wish I had an old Clifford catalog that showed them as the collector as shown will only fit these headers.

It's entirely possible. I agree they look like they go together, no doubt. But all you have to do to fit a car........any car, is unbolt the collector and go. They are super cool whatever the hell they were made to fit. lol

I agree - they ought to fit just about anything with a new collector for a single exhaust or 2 new ones for a dual exhaust. I'd like to mock them up in my early A body with and without PS but that looks to be sometime in the future.

man, look at those flanges
(i know, the way the stocker is designed, and the way the intake fits, they have to be thick, but still)

man, look at those flanges
(i know, the way the stocker is designed, and the way the intake fits, they have to be thick, but still)

They are the same thickness as the intake manifolds I have - 3/4 inch I believe

-
Back