Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT440_Cbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I am in need of some push rods and rocker arms for a late model slant 6 engine. Best as I can tell my engine is from '81-up and it has a couple of bent push rods and a cracked socket on one of the rocker arms.

I'll take a whole set, or just a couple of each. Shipping to 93004.

The push rods measure 10" long. Please let me know what you have! You know those parts aren't worth anything to most people anyway. ;) Here's a pic of the engine:

5329391000_409bb3155f_z.jpg

I don't have your parts (if you don't luck out on used ones, everything you're after is still readily available new), but I hope when you put it all back together you move the fuel filter, preferably according to these suggestions, and you replace it with a metal one. A plastic fuel filter right over the hot exhaust manifold is a poor idea, and its horizontal orientation aggravates percolation and the resultant hot-start issues.

Thanks, Dan.

I already replaced the fuel filter with a metal one but it's in the same location. You make a good point about the heat, so next weekend I'll move that filter!

I've searched Summit and a few other places but have had a hard time finding /6 push rods and rocker arms. Haven't put much time into searching yet but it doesn't seem like it should be hard at all with the number of them still around. Maybe I am not searching the right places or the right way! I iz not alwayz gud at teh intarwebz. :munky2:

I thought maybe I should try the local dealership this week.

Too bad the other Dart in the 'yard had its engine removed since last time I saw it. I would have yanked the whole rocker shaft assembly and all the push rods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back