Slant 6 roadster

-

thebearded1

Reaction score
I know it isn't an A-body but the engine is out of a 71 dart I believe and this site has been helpful as i've been reading through past threads. I will be cruising it around on the streets and running it at various vintage racing events in Pennsylvainya. Thanks to @Road/Rage for the valve cover he sent my way. I failed to get a before shot but it cleaned up great and looks awesome on my car.

I have a Holley 2280 and 2 barrel intake i plan to rebuild and install eventually. Will eventually paint the rie wheels black and will be running a new exhaust. Still need to finish the seat back and side panels
IMG_20220911_6137.jpg
jalopy resize.jpg
jalopy overhead.jpg

Man that thing is cool!

Thanks! Not trying to break the rules since it isn't an A body but wanted to thank RoadRage for the valve cover and the tech help i've read from this site. My first car I ever drove was a 1972 Dart with a 340 and I will never forget when my dad said "you don't have to baby it. Give it some gas" that was a fun car and had a lot of get up and go! I read through your post on making the gear drive work for the slant 6. Always cool to see people going through the process making things work just to see if it can be done. I hope it goes well!

I’ve got a 47 Dodge mordoor that I am seriously thinking I should use my slant with triple Webers behind a A500/42RH

Thanks! Not trying to break the rules since it isn't an A body but wanted to thank RoadRage for the valve cover and the tech help i've read from this site. My first car I ever drove was a 1972 Dart with a 340 and I will never forget when my dad said "you don't have to baby it. Give it some gas" that was a fun car and had a lot of get up and go! I read through your post on making the gear drive work for the slant 6. Always cool to see people going through the process making things work just to see if it can be done. I hope it goes well!
Post whatever you want to. It's all good. We like everything.

Too cool! I've always had a "Track T" build in the back of my mind, with either a slant or a poly... but the stars never aligned on that one. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for your thread!

Cool ride. I'd love to have it for sure.
I agree, post a build thread and I bet 99% of the members here will love it. Maybe even 100 %!!!

I know it isn't an A-body but the engine is out of a 71 dart I believe and this site has been helpful as i've been reading through past threads. I will be cruising it around on the streets and running it at various vintage racing events in Pennsylvainya. Thanks to @Road/Rage for the valve cover he sent my way. I failed to get a before shot but it cleaned up great and looks awesome on my car.

I have a Holley 2280 and 2 barrel intake i plan to rebuild and install eventually. Will eventually paint the rie wheels black and will be running a new exhaust. Still need to finish the seat back and side panelsView attachment 1715983943 View attachment 1715983944 View attachment 1715983945
Liking the above aerial pic.

That’s what hot-rodding is all about. We’ve all seen enough cookie-cutter cars. it would be very tasty with some nice Webers hanging off the side!

-
Back