[WANTED] Slant 6 Scat Pack Bee

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have Braun redo and get it in focus . Is it the correct image?
I assume you're talkin about this one. It's gotta be one of the most elaborate hoaxes of all time. He even made build pictures.

HEMI HEAD HOAX.JPG

RustyRatRod, only stickers I have was the Low deck 170 slant club , I will get pictures.
Good luck everyone! Hope this gets done and stickers get to RustyRatRod and other members

That's a well known photoshop, unfortunately. It's been circulating the internet since Al Gore invented the internet. lol
I believe it is real using two late 5.7 Hemi heads. That is what the discussion was with my son. It came up after seeing the viper heads being cut by steve. Valve cover looks to be made from early Fire Power covers. Steve said money can make anything. Some of these old guys that come here have very deep pockets.

100_0167.JPG

106_0895.JPG

I believe it is real using two late 5.7 Hemi heads. That is what the discussion was with my son. It came up after seeing the viper heads being cut by steve. Valve cover looks to be made from early Fire Power covers. Steve said money can make anything. Some of these old guys that come here have very deep pockets.

View attachment 1716067456

View attachment 1716067457
Yall run down that rabbit hole all you want and I hope you come up with something....but that particular picture I posted above was proven a hoax and the creator of it even admitted so. Everyone who first sees it thinks it's real. It's not.

Yall run down that rabbit hole all you want and I hope you come up with something....but that particular picture I posted above was proven a hoax and the creator of it even admitted so. Everyone who first sees it thinks it's real. It's not.
I’m pretty sure that photo predates the 5.7 Hemi production , I remember seeing it on the now defunct slantsix.com in 2001 or so.

I’m pretty sure that photo predates the 5.7 Hemi production , I remember seeing it on the now defunct slantsix.com in 2001 or so.
It does. It's been around a LONG time. I wish it was true. Me and @805moparkid even talked it over a good bit. I had my 331 hemi disassembled at that time and I measured everything on the heads. Bolt spacing, cylinder spacing, you name it. Nothing matches up. Nothing. It just won't work. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all. If you build one right and put it in something LIGHT, that's the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back