[FOR SALE] Slant 6 short block parts cheep.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

couper 340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
1976 Plymouth slant 6 short block locked up from sitting 1999 to 2021 moisture damage.
IF you see a part on this you can use let me know most parts $5 to $10.00 plus shipping oil pan $20.00 if you need a piston or rod i will try to get it out .

Resized_20210305_100956.jpeg

Resized_20210305_101050.jpeg

Resized_20210305_101143.jpeg

Resized_20210305_101203.jpeg

Resized_20210305_101221.jpeg

Resized_20210305_101227.jpeg

I've got one that I'm using for a science project, and it was locked up also. It wasn't the pistons that had mine stuck.....it was the rusty cam and lifters. If you take the timing chain off, the bottom end might turn so you can get it apart. Good luck with the sale. :)

I've got one that I'm using for a science project, and it was locked up also. It wasn't the pistons that had mine stuck.....it was the rusty cam and lifters. If you take the timing chain off, the bottom end might turn so you can get it apart. Good luck with the sale. :)
yes lifters are stuck to.

yes lifters are stuck to.
also have flex plate , fuel pump looks new but i would have to test it $3.00 / motor mounts / fan pulley /crank pulley/ oil dip stick with tube/ timing cover /oil pump/

also have flex plate , fuel pump looks new but i would have to test it $3.00 / motor mounts / fan pulley /crank pulley/ oil dip stick with tube/ timing cover /oil pump/
How much for the Distributor shipped to 34209

just sold distributor today
I need a dipstick! Not pictured, but I also need a throttle return spring(s). Thanks, Pete

pete please let me know if you don't want it and i will pass it on . Thanks joe
Hi Joe, I am still interested in the dipstick/tube, and the throttle return springs, if you have them. Please let me know the shipping and how to pay you. Thank you, Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back