Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Here's a real nice, complete factory Super Six kickdown linkage assembly. $100

Super_6_Kickdown_Linkage.jpg

Here are two very hard-to-find air cleaner bases. These fit a 2bbl carb and accept the lid from an ordinary '61-'69 225 air cleaner (the ø11-inch large-flat type, not the ø9-inch small-tall). I chased these dudes for many, many years—they were used only on the 273-2bbl engine, only in the Barracuda, only for a short production window. These are the only two I was ever able to get hold of. If you are putting together a 2bbl conversion on a pre-'70 car, this is the piece that lets you keep things looking stock up top. Unlike the 1bbl base which has a large (+1") rim extending upward from the circumference, these 2bbl bases have a small rim extending downward from the circumference, making them unsilenced. If you like listening to Slant-6 engines, the intake roar when you stomp the gas will put a big smile on your face.

The first one's in perfect condition, $66:

Scarce_2bbl_Air_Cleaner_Base_1.jpg

Scarce_2bbl_Air_Cleaner_Base_1V.jpg

The second one will want a date with the sandblaster (or the tank of Evapo-Rust, or the tank of molasses) before you use it, but the rust is surface, not structural—no holes, no soft metal. $43:

Scarce_2bbl_Air_Cleaner_Base_2.jpg

Scarce_2bbl_Air_Cleaner_Base_2V.jpg

Postage from Northern Michigan. Send me a PM.

Dan i would like the linkage .. you box is full

Pm me and i can sent you funds ... and then i can drive my car ....

Sorry, David & all. Strong response to my ads has kind of snowed me under and I'm having trouble keeping my inbox clear. I'll get to you all ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back