[WANTED] slant 904

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you were closer... I have one im asking $35 for..
Good luck! Should be able to find one

Damn lol I got a few of them layin around here.
I also got a slant six motor as well lol.
Any one interested?

I have a few,but I'm not local to ya. I have 1 in the 70 dart I'm parting out and another in a 67 valiant

might be a good idea to say what year car you are putting it into QUOTE=mathewdylang;1970084984]Im really trying to avoid a 4 hour drive lol. But who knows, it may come to that.[/QUOTE]

I know the 67 trans is good seeing as it's a running parts car,The 70 dart I bought non running but I can sell either engine and trans set ups for $200 ea with acc's from air cleaner to pan and fan to trans tailshaft. The dart did run until it was parked

Its going in a 74 duster. Im buying a motor from a 73 pretty cheap and close to me. So as long as it hooks up to a 73 slant. Sorry for the lack of knowledge. Still new to slants

^^ I have a 73 Slant six and 904 out of a 73 duster lol. To bad your still that far away

I have one. $50.00 for it. I can ship Greyhound or if you come to Carlisle Fairgrounds I live near there or Hershey PA car show in October I go there also and vend.

Wizard

Don't it figure. I got 2 for a v8 but nothing for a slant and I ain't that far from you (just the other side of Litchfield).

BTW: make sure you get one for a 68 or newer as they changed the torque converter hub size in 68. The older small size hub won't fit right into your 73 engine

Thanks wizard but really wanna get one close to pick up.

I have my pick of 904 and 727 for v8... thats all anyone has within a half hour it seems. Hell my unclr has 2 904 and 2 727 in his garage that he said if theyd work i could have, i think he just wants me to v8 it lol

Man thatd be nice. Everyone within 15 minutes of me looks at me crazy for wanting a slant...

they must have fountains of money to continue to afford this continued over inflated fuel prices. whats wrong with trying to save a few bucks in your daily driver, w/o driving a plastic foreign box??

I have two a 68 and a 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back