Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys:

I'm going to be converting my 3-speed Valiant to an automatic in the coming months, so I'm going to need parts to do the swap.

That's going to include a good 904 trans, converter,flexplate, throttle linkage, shift linkage, pedal assembly and whatever else. By good I mean known good and not estimated good.

I will buy outright or do some trading. I will have the pedal assembly left over and the flywheel and trans also. I also have a good 318 engine and good V8 904 attached to it. Lastly, the manual trans Valiant has a good 3.23 7-1/4 under it which I may be willing to swap for the correct 2.76 version.

I'm in the North Alabama area. Thanks for looking.

i am yanking a complete running slant6 and trans out of my 68 barracuda , i am doing a hemi swap. the car shows 33k miles but i know nothing about it.. it runs drives shifts like a champ.. im selling fan to drive shaft, air cleaner to oil pan
$300....BUT im in cincinnati...
its still in car runs great... also come up with a stick shift steering column and i will throw the colum shift in too

I have the complete set up in a 68 Barracuda but I'm in NY. If that's too far I could sell you everything except the trans and you could find that locally. Mine is an auto on the floor. Don't know what you're looking for. PM me if interested.

I have everything you are looking for, and I am located in Florida

904 tranny, flex plate, converter, linkage, from a 72 Valiant

150.00 + RIDE

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back