[Found!] Slant Six Air Cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Lookin for a slant six one barrel air cleaner. I want one just like the little stock round one on my 64 Valiant, but with the nipple on it for the valve cover breather hose. It will look like this, but with the 5/8 nipple on it for the valve cover breather hose. I am looking for one reasonable. If I have to clean it up and paint it, fine. Thank you drive through.

AIR CLEANER.jpg

Ive got a nice one. Ill get you some pictures tonight.

Jake
Lookin for a slant six one barrel air cleaner. I want one just like the little stock round one on my 64 Valiant, but with the nipple on it for the valve cover breather hose. It will look like this, but with the 5/8 nipple on it for the valve cover breather hose. I am looking for one reasonable. If I have to clean it up and paint it, fine. Thank you drive through.

View attachment 1715424912

I might. I will look tomorrow, Its been a long day. If I do you can have it for shipping. Cost flying on that Fed X 747 could be steep !!!!! lol

I found an air cleaner not sure if an early slant, has the breather, been painted blue no sticker. Measures 11” across if your interested lemme know. Dustin
15BC6901-4753-4A2D-BDB6-16E619702C29.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back