-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhenry70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm pulling the slant and 3 speed manual transmission out of my 72 Duster this weekend. It's pretty much complete with accessories (no power steering) never tried starting it since there was no wiring in the vehicle when I bought it and I don't know the history of it. Motor turns over freely. If anyone in the Northern California area is looking for a motor and trans to play with I'd like to sell them together for $150 OBO. Will sell motor/tran individually if needed.

Z-bar, clutch fork and clutch linkages have already been sold to a FABO member... If there's no interest in the complete set up I may start parting it out but would rather just sell it out right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 447
Update - the engine and trans have been pulled. Engine is on a stand and ready for pickup and trans is on the floor next to it.

what are you looking to swap in the duster ? Do you want to go to power steering eventually ? interested in selling that manual steering box ?

-Mike

what are you looking to swap in the duster ? Do you want to go to power steering eventually ? interested in selling that manual steering box ?

-Mike

Hi Mike, dropping in a 318/904 combo... Sticking with the manual steering and converting to all wheel non-power disc brakes. Sorry.

My build thread is in my signature.

Made a deal with the local High School Auto Shop to donate the engine and transmission to their class room. Visited the shop during their open house and got to talking wit the teacher. They had about five different long blocks for the kids to work with but none were 100% complete. Mine was complete with accessories from oil pan to carb so he was pretty excited to get it for the students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back