memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
If you are in need of one let me know and I will get better pictures up.
Just boxing one of these up and getting it to town to ship to some one that needs one that is already taken off a slant I would think $15 each plus shipping would be a far price :happy10: or two for $20 :-D

FOR SALE FABO 044.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 045.jpg

MIKE,do u need one of those for a core charge on a set of dultra duals???
If some one was having a set made they do have to have one I believe superdart340, The last time I checked in to it, Yes :read2:

If you are in need of one let me know and I will get better pictures up.
Just boxing one of these up and getting it to town to ship to some one that needs one that is already taken off a slant I would think $15 each plus shipping would be a far price :happy10: or two for $20 :-D

Do you know if it would fit a 1967,slant 6, Dodge D100 pick-up? Thanks!

Do you know if it would fit a 1967,slant 6, Dodge D100 pick-up? Thanks!
Yes they will/ any slant six Exhaust will fit, some are just different how they are ribbed for strength

I'll take one: as close to a 68 as you got
I have the 66 I took off Victoria and its one of those you see in the picture's :happy10: It's late and I just got back 8)I took it off at 59.000 miles and had no leaks and will not need to be checked for flat plain :happy10:
I will take the camera out and take closer pictures of it and post it up tomorrow and get an address where to send it :happy10:
I am glad I found a home for a couple of them here at FABO :happy10:

Does everone collect those too....:)....I probably have a few in my shed.
I guess so, I have saved these for when I need them , But I needed something to do :happy10: so looks like I will be taking the time to box these up and send them to a new home :happy10:

I am new to this...how would I go about paying for this and my shipping zip code is 37122. THANKS!

I am new to this...how would I go about paying for this and my shipping zip code is 37122. THANKS!

First off let me welcome you to this great site :cheers:
I will have to weigh one and I will get you the cost for shipping here for you, do you know how to use the pm system here :read2:
I am going to click on your name above your avatar and click "send private Message".

as we say here pm sent, I have sent you a pm.

pm sent, I will put a picture of it up here also Sussmad :happy10:
Just need about an hour to get moving this morning 8)
And Welcome to this great site :happy10::happy10:

This is the one I will be sending you jbmsfish :happy10:
in the last picture yours is on the left, they weigh 27lbs and will need a 30'' by 13 by 13 box.

to get these to you pm me a complete address so they can be sent out Fed-X , This is what my wife is telling me :-D That it will save you on shipping :-D

FOR SALE FABO 059.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 060.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 061.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 062.jpg

Know to get the manifold boxed up and sent to it's new home
Thank you jbmsfish, I am glad it found a good home

By this time next week I should have my truck sounding a little better. Thank you, Mike for the great deal you gave me.8)

By this time next week I should have my truck sounding a little better. Thank you, Mike for the great deal you gave me.8)
You are very welcome :happy10: I will put the $ to good use :-D and looking forward to your post's here :happy10:

All manifolds found a home :happy10:
SOLD

Thank you all, and you to Joeychgo and the great folks you have gathered here :happy10:

I got it all boxed up yesterday Sussmad, We lost our internet and it's back up know :cheers:
my wife will label it tonight and it will hit the mail tomorrow morning :happy10: Sorry for the delay :clock:

FOR SALE FABO 067.jpg

Heck....and all I want is sumthin to put a slant six IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back