Slant Six Exhaust

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
So yesterday I decided to get a quote on having my exhaust replaced. It is a little worn and some of the mounts have broken. It is not in bad shape but I want to let it breath a little also. Anyway I was quoted 225 for a 2.25" exhaust from the manifold "donut" straight back with a glass pack muffler. I am looking to see if that sounds about right and if I am going to large for a slant six?

So yesterday I decided to get a quote on having my exhaust replaced. It is a little worn and some of the mounts have broken. It is not in bad shape but I want to let it breath a little also. Anyway I was quoted 225 for a 2.25" exhaust from the manifold "donut" straight back with a glass pack muffler. I am looking to see if that sounds about right and if I am going to large for a slant six?

sounds good... im not a fan of the glasspacks on a these 6's though... get kinda tinny and raspy...

For the same price I can do an incinerator muffler or a quiet muffler. I wanted to hear the exhaust a bit but not get rattled out of the car.

If you aren't sure what kind of muffler you want, search youtube. There are hundreds of slant six videos with all different types of exhaust. Personally, I like the duel exhaust with flowmaster sound on a slant.

If you aren't sure what kind of muffler you want, search youtube. There are hundreds of slant six videos with all different types of exhaust. Personally, I like the duel exhaust with flowmaster sound on a slant.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ABKFcGty38"]Walk Around Day.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

so..its 225 for a 2.25 for your 225.... id just play the lotto with those numbers...

-
Back