Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar King

Beginner / Need of Help
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a NOS Mopar Slant six electronic distributor. I opened the box myself and it looks in mint new condition. It has cap and rotor included with the distributor. not sure of the Year it came out because box has no info - just the numbers on the distributor. Original box not pictured but will be included.

• Asking $275.00 or Best offer + the shipping price
  • I accept payments through pay-pal
  • If sending a offer, have questions or info please private message me and I'll try and respond in a timely matter.

• I am Located on Staten island NY

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 317
  • 2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 325
  • 3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 4.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 311
  • 5.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 348
if you want to sell it you better get below 75... even then i dont know if its worth it. GLWS

For an unused electronic distributor I thought it would be worth it than taking a chance with a used distributor. . Then again I'm no expert but there is a OBO in my listing.

I don't think he meant to insult you. ...and neither do I, but if yours is worth what you're asking then my NOS IN THE BOX Mallory dual life slant distributor has to be worth $1000. How crazy does that sound?

I' ve seen NOS ones on ebay for less than $70. I paid $60 for mine including a NOS cap and rotor installed (but no box).

Op, Slant stuff is funny as far as parts... if its stock your not gonna get 75 bucks for it, for a WHOLE engine to just a part, race stuff on the flip side it usually REALLY expensive lol

I don't think he meant to insult you. ...and neither do I, but if yours is worth what you're asking then my NOS IN THE BOX Mallory dual life slant distributor has to be worth $1000. How crazy does that sound?

No offense taken on anyones comments - as for my price, Im not saying its worth as much as Im asking but I had to start it somewhere since I have no idea on the pricing of a old unused distributor. I know that you can get a distributor at any store for $50.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back