Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
i'm no longer playin with the slanty's for now,main concern is getting back my storage space and some $$$ to build Waggin II and the rust bucket 68 barracuda fastback. these are asking prices
1. aluminum one bbl intake 50$ and shipping
2. aluminum offy four bbl intake,no adaptor, never been used. askin 200$ and shipping
3. offy 2x1 intake modified for 2x2bbls make offer thru pm
4. super six intake,carb,some linkages,was running when pulled 120$ and shipping
5. super six intake and carb,no linkages, was running when pulled, 115$ and shipping
6. super six intake and carb,no linkages, was running when pulled, 115$ and shipping
7. super six intake and exhaust will seperate,75$ with or without the exhaust manifold and shipping
8. and 9 super six intake,carb,and headers, air cleaner is not so good it comes with the deal if you want it 400$ and shipping
10.chrome direct connection valve cover will be nice cleaned up 75$ and shipping
ALL PARTS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• slant six party!!! 016.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 720
  • slant six party!!! 025.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 716
  • slant six party!!! 024.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 740
  • slant six party!!! 023.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 741
  • slant six party!!! 022.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 734
  • slant six party!!! 021.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 751
  • slant six party!!! 020.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 727
  • slant six party!!! 019.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 749
  • slant six party!!! 018.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 725
  • slant six party!!! 017.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 709
It is listed at the top as package deal for 400$ plus shipping and it is dual exhast headers ( two ) 325$ and shipping for just the headers,they are very solid and fit 67 to 76 with manual or automatic trans and not all dented up, sandblasting and paint available at decent price I use bbq paint flat black seems to hold up pretty good (add 50$)
Is the header for sale, if so how much?

Dang Wagg's!! I am glad I got my waggin duels before you got out of the /6 building
I am very happy with your handy work you did for me a few years back, they are doing perfect, Good luck on moving some great part's you have around your place..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JInsZEHyig"]41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi - YouTube[/ame]

she is 2 to one and well over 10.000 miles on your split exhaust now

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-CQmR999Uo"]Memike2010 fun 022.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Just wanted to say thank you and hope I did not mess up your sale thread :D

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 594
i'll still build the duals if they bring me the parts, love the in car video she sounds good!!!
Dang Wagg's!! I am glad I got my waggin duels before you got out of the /6 building
I am very happy with your handy work you did for me a few years back, they are doing perfect, Good luck on moving some great part's you have around your place..

41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi - YouTube

she is 2 to one and well over 10.000 miles on your split exhaust now

Memike2010 fun 022.avi - YouTube

Just wanted to say thank you and hope I did not mess up your sale thread :D

i'll still build the duals if they bring me the parts, love the in car video she sounds good!!!

She does sound good! :cheers: :burnout:

Maybe I should have you build a couple more sets.... :-k

I'll take #4 kind sir:)

Shipping to 36203, and were you able to run down a /6 electronic single pickup distributor?

I know I asked about the bbp/disc conversion, but my eyes were bigger than my wallet, so I'll pass on it for now, thanks anyway

1234 is sold, 5 and 6 still available #7 sale pending skcarlie

Shipping to 36203, and were you able to run down a /6 electronic single pickup distributor?

I know I asked about the bbp/disc conversion, but my eyes were bigger than my wallet, so I'll pass on it for now, thanks anyway

as I am digging thru the sheds I know I have a nice one here and you are in line for 5 or 6 if you are ok with that pick one and i'll hold it till I locate the distributor

As per the pm you sent, which i replied to, i will take #6. Take your time on the distributor, im not in a hurry. I will go ahead and pay for the intake if youd like. Lmk, and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back