Not open for further replies.

Cstmbuildr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Triple Webers.jpg
Triple Webers2.jpg
I have a triple DCOE40 Weber carburetors setup for a slant six. They are made in Italy. Tipo is DCOE40 149. they are all Number 5C. Clifford Manifold is setup with a vacuum port for power brakes. Steel braided fuel lines with AN fittings, Ram tubes, linkage, and two sizes of chokes (30mm and 33mm). The carbs will probably need to be rebuilt as they have not been run in a while. I am asking $1100 and I will pay shipping in the US.

can u send me some more information please how lond has it been sitting and what combo u had it on etc thanks trent

can u send me some more information please how lond has it been sitting and what combo u had it on etc thanks trent
I bought this from a member of For A Bodies Only in 2013 and I have not used it on my car. It was built for use on 225 slant six motor. The person that put it together was 65 Dartman. It is set up with linkage, fuel line, and vacuum for power brakes. These are the early Webers that were made in Italy (now they are made in Spain.) If you message 65 Dartman I'm sure that he would be happy to answer any questions you have about the setup for the slant six. I was going to put it on my 1962 Valiant but I ran into some health problems and won't be able to use it.

I bought this from a member of For A Bodies Only in 2013 and I have not used it on my car. It was built for use on 225 slant six motor. The person that put it together was 65 Dartman. It is set up with linkage, fuel line, and vacuum for power brakes. These are the early Webers that were made in Italy (now they are made in Spain.) If you message 65 Dartman I'm sure that he would be happy to answer any questions you have about the setup for the slant six. I was going to put it on my 1962 Valiant but I ran into some health problems and won't be able to use it.
thanks for the reply i will try and get in contact with him and ask a couple of questions and get back to u in a couple of days trent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back