Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the oil pan for a slant six truck, the one with the dipstick tube that goes into the pan. I have paypal and can sent the money asap. Cheap is good cause Im going to cut it up.

I have one from a 1970 one ton truck. Rear sump but the dipstick uses the hole in the side of the block. Will send you the pan, dipstick tube, and dipstick for the cost of shipping. Let me know something if you want it.

i have one in my 81 dodge d150.6cyl 4spd.i am getting ready to haul it off for scrap.i would take $20 for the pan and shipping.if u would like it.it is 4* this morning so it would probably be tomorrow when i took it off.i can be reached here or best by telephone at 573-821-6585
jeremy

this is the pan you are looking for correct.just want to make sure before i freeze my *** off taking it off.it was 8 deg.today.

DSC01251.JPG

That would be the one. Im not in a super big hurry for it so just let me know when you get a chance to pull it.

as soon as i get a warmer day i will try to get it off for u.i am getting ready to haul it off for scrap.so it won't be too long.

do you still need this pan? i am getting ready to pull the intake off and the pan before i scrap it. just let me know

573-821-6585

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back