Sleeper 62

-

valiant62

Reaction score
Well I have the 62 Valiant 2 door hardtop, and started to think, Why not make a Street legal sleeper (i like to drive my cars:-D)? Many ideas for motor, big block, small block, turbo small block, turbo big block. Just many ideas. Leave the interior the way it is. It has a nice set of swival buckets in it and the original back seat which is actually pretty good other then the top. So was going to leave the interior the way it is and the paint would stay the same too.

BUT one problem the rear frame rails are getting soft. The fronts are fine though, the a piller on the passenger side is pretty bad! Its just the piller because were the torsion bar mounts are all good, and were it goes to the pillar is good.

Before i do anything crazy with it i want to be able to drive it for for a bit before the snow flys. Going to get a fuel cell because the original tank is Bad!
Is it safe to drive for a bit if we strenghted up the a piller and maybe brace the frame rails?

And the car does now have a set of plymouth dog dish and the grill back in it, and it was washed

Attachments

• 0715001858[1].jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 95
-
Back