sleeper dart custom

-
Well, that is what the guy said was in it.

Shame about it getting wiped out.

That's right...it's an old comp cam too and all other lifters and lobes are nice with minimal wear.

Not to stray a bit but I haven't see one Dart Custom at any car show I've been to in the last ten years and I think it's a shame. I was going to turn mine into a Swinger clone but no more!

Not to stray a bit but I haven't see one Dart Custom at any car show I've been to in the last ten years and I think it's a shame. I was going to turn mine into a Swinger clone but no more!

I put the stock cam & heads on mine today and should have it running again tomorrow...I'm just going to drive it until I can sell it.

I put the stock cam & heads on mine today and should have it running again tomorrow...I'm just going to drive it until I can sell it.

There was this 69 Dart Custom a few years ago in my town. I really like what he did to it. :)

Dart Prety RD.jpg

That's right I've had several 69 dart customs,and kinda liked the trim....still took it off tho.

70 and up all customs I've seen were 4 doors.

I see you've got Goldie up on the CL. How's it doing now with the new heads and cam?

Runs great with all the lobes in sync...runs better than with the edelbrock intake and carb,AND worn lobe...also a couple towards the rear were starting to cup the lifters.

I put a very good 2 barrell and factory 71,72 single plane intake,and a refreshed 71 318 heads.

Also drives a lot better with the manual steering too.

Really needs a good set of hood hinges,but I don't think I wanna swap em out.

That's great. I'd might try and buy it back if only I could sell my '51 Plymouth!

That'd be great...it's a nice ride and I think very dependable.

Also I'd make you a deal on it.

-
Back