Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hello:

I'm looking for a set of slotted mags for my dart. Would like to buy a complete set if possible.

I require 15" wheels as I have disk brakes. My car has been converted to the 5*4.5 big bolt pattern.

Thank you.

Steve

Hello:

I'm looking for a set of slotted mags for my dart. Would like to buy a complete set if possible.

I require 15" wheels as I have disk brakes. My car has been converted to the 5*4.5 big bolt pattern.

Thank you.

Steve

Are you saying that 14" won't clear the front disc calipers ?
If that is true than I will have to start looking for some 15's as well.
14" steel wheels appear to have plenty of clearance.

Are you saying that 14" won't clear the front disc calipers ?
If that is true than I will have to start looking for some 15's as well.
14" steel wheels appear to have plenty of clearance.

14" slots fit fine on my '73 Duster with factory discs and bbp. I'm not sure if 14"s will fit if he upgraded to 11" rotors off of a later b-body (Cordoba, etc.)
Dallas

do you have your old 14s by any chance?

Are you asking me ?

Yes I still have them . I was planning on using them on the 68 FB i am close to finishing . I never thought to mock up the wheels to check for clearance . I assumed that they would fit .

I might be wrong....

14" slots fit fine on my '73 Duster with factory discs and bbp. I'm not sure if 14"s will fit if he upgraded to 11" rotors off of a later b-body (Cordoba, etc.)
Dallas

Well that's a relief , I am running 74 dart discs .
The Slots I have are old school 60's style and I think they will look great on the Cuda.

I'm gonna have to go check sizes I have more than I thought.......I Like mag wheel's........:rr:

Hey

My disks are Stainless Steel Brakes, not factory stuff. If you're using all Mopar, your experience may be different than mine, but no way are the 14"wheels going to fit over these gigantic calipers.

Sent some PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back