Status
Not open for further replies.

4mulas

Fixem'up
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Nice small block adjustable rockers. $200 or best offer, plus shipping from Alberta Canada. I can provide a quote it if you’re interested just Varnished looking but the shafts cleaned up immediately and nice with scotchbrite when I did a test spot. Payment to be paypal friends and family. Shipping will be insured for purchase value and sent usps which is quite reliable when coming from Canada to USA.

IMG_3486.jpeg

IMG_3485.jpeg

IMG_3487.jpeg

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am still learning Mopar. I have a 360 with '72 heads with solid pushrods that are round at both ends and in the picture it looks like the adjustable ones need the cup on the pushrod. Is that cause the adjustable were from later engines (eg magnum) or are my eyes deceiving me?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am still learning Mopar. I have a 360 with '72 heads with solid pushrods that are round at both ends and in the picture it looks like the adjustable ones need the cup on the pushrod. Is that cause the adjustable were from later engines (eg magnum) or are my eyes deceiving me?
Yes you need different pushrods. No, from an earlier engine actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back