-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpion1110

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not looking for a trade- may have posted these wrong. For sale outright.

Bought these for a car that I sold. They are original Cal Custom in nice shape for small block 318/340/360 Chrysler.

Had a small repair in one corner - pictured. Nice shape. Repair pictured. I think with some additional light sanding you wont even know its there.

Price is $125 plus the ride to your place. Shipping from 21771. Will use either USPS or UPS whichever is cheapest for you. Will ship insured also.

I accept USPS MO or Paypal.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 638
No thanks.

$125 Plus shipping is my price on these.

if you change your mind email me. Thx.

I can't say honestly. They are as purchased other than painting the fins and smoothing the one weld. I did not note anything that looked like alteration.

I think they are original and pretty good. I was going to run them until I sold the car.

They are boxed and ready to ship- Had them sold on Scam-Bay but a non-paying bidder who was a jerk never sent me the money.

Thx

My name is charles please call me i would love to buy valve covers for my 37 rat rod pickup.

and let me know how u want me to pay and how we can ship. If they are on ebay i can go on there and make payment. Thanks

Oops left my phone number soo idk how to purchace without contact. Just write me back and tell me what i can do. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back