-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemichuck

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have an Edelbrock Victor intake that is Jet Hot coated and has never been modified. Appears to be brand new. It's more than I need a for anything I'm building so I would sell it for $250 and freight or trade for another small block intake for either LA or Magnum motors. Located in Louisville Ky

IMG_1560.JPG

I traded a new intake and some cash for this intake as it was advertised as "Appears to be brand new". Unless you are blind or a complete idiot it's obvious based on the grease deposits on the bottom and the pitting on the water inlet that this intake is used. Apparently "Well-Known Member" doesn't translate to being an honest seller. Buyer beware.

Last edited:
I should have clarified that it's the water neck inlet on the intake that is pitted (the neck itself could be from something else). Along with the mating surface having obvious signs of being installed and run on an engine. He also claimed that it is Jet Hot coated and not painted. Trust me, I understand that asking price isn't what is going to be paid. The new intake I traded for it came off another engine that I got a great deal on so I'm not necessarily out anything as the additional cash I gave him was well below his asking price.
This bad transaction isn't going to break me, I just don't like misleading and false advertising. It irritates me that people have to be like this.

Check your e-mail, I told you if your not happy with the trade I will gladly give your cash back. The water neck is obviously not a brand new piece but the intake is uncut and has never been ported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back