-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockatansky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a set of used headers for a small block A body.

i know they pop up here and on craigslist from time to time, just seeing if anyone has a set maybe they removed at some point but never listed for sale.

they're only going to be temporary until an engine swap is done, so i'm not overly concerned about the condition or brand.

i know alot of guys here aren't fans of headers on these cars and so they wind up ditching them at some point.

again, they're just to hold me over until i get to do the work i want to on the car, so i'm not looking for anything fancy. something in the $100 or even less range you know? any more than that and i would be better off just buying a brand new set from summit.

just seeing if anyone has something collecting dust they think could be put to use elsewhere. i'm in south jersey, so the closer the better, i won't ask anyone to ship something like that.

thanks again!

looking for a set of used headers for a small block A body.

i know they pop up here and on craigslist from time to time, just seeing if anyone has a set maybe they removed at some point but never listed for sale.

they're only going to be temporary until an engine swap is done, so i'm not overly concerned about the condition or brand.

i know alot of guys here aren't fans of headers on these cars and so they wind up ditching them at some point.

again, they're just to hold me over until i get to do the work i want to on the car, so i'm not looking for anything fancy. something in the $100 or even less range you know? any more than that and i would be better off just buying a brand new set from summit.

just seeing if anyone has something collecting dust they think could be put to use elsewhere. i'm in south jersey, so the closer the better, i won't ask anyone to ship something like that.

thanks again!
i have aset never used in fords nj

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back