small block heads

-
You have a pic of the grille? Here is mine does it not look like this?

20180830_202311.jpg

As far as the wiring goes you can buy a from painless wiring. Or maybe you can find someone on here with a parts car and get the wiring. Or just buy a few spools of wiring and do it yourself

i been looking for a hole nother one for parts cause i want to put the ac back in it and it is all gone inside and under hood

Yes mine has fender turn signals. There is of post 73 parts cars on here and Facebook makes me sad noone wants to fix them they just part them out and crush them everyone wants pre 72 cars the just the later ones to fix them. I had a guy (not here) tell me mine wasn't a true classic because it was mad after 70 I laughed at him and said I guessed a 71 barracuda or challenger or charger isn't a sought after car either he couldn't answer lol

Does the WD40 break up the water's surface tension? Never thought of that one. I use a drop of detergent in the water.... enough to break up surface tension but not enough to readily form bubbles.

Nar Mate just to keep the water away from the metal surfaces.

Yes mine has fender turn signals. There is of post 73 parts cars on here and Facebook makes me sad noone wants to fix them they just part them out and crush them everyone wants pre 72 cars the just the later ones to fix them. I had a guy (not here) tell me mine wasn't a true classic because it was mad after 70 I laughed at him and said I guessed a 71 barracuda or challenger or charger isn't a sought after car either he couldn't answer lol
ya i get that a lot to. heydo you know where to find a video on how to move the rear frame rails to get a narrowed rearend to fit n bigger tires

You don't need to get special plexiglass for top of chamber. Use a cd or dvd disc with some grease around edge of chamber for seal. Then you can use water or alcohol with food coloring for the fluid. Also the animal supply like tsc have cheap syringes with cc markings. Good luck

You don't need to get special plexiglass for top of chamber. Use a cd or dvd disc with some grease around edge of chamber for seal. Then you can use water or alcohol with food coloring for the fluid. Also the animal supply like tsc have cheap syringes with cc markings. Good luck
Great suggestion thanks

thanks

Not 2.02 valves. Those are 1.88 and 1.60. The 2.02 valves have WAY less room between the intake and exhaust valves.

-
Back