Small Block Holley valve covers and Edelbrock chrome air cleaner and more for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I have a set of Holley aluminum valve covers up for sale.

Also a pretty much new edelbrock chrome air cleaner with filter and original box.

The holley covers are the M/T style covers.

a few months back I cleaned them up and removed all the factory wrinkle coating that was beat up looking ( scratches and chips ) and I painted them hemi orange and brushed the fins and "holley" back to aluminum and then I clear coated them.

they looked great!

However, I purchased a summit racing carb and it turned out to be defective and leaked fuel onto one of the valve covers....so it has some bubbles in the paint.....also the paint chipped around the bolt holes where I had washers.

so they will need a repaint job but they should clean up pretty easy being that I recently cleaned and painted them.

also has new grommets that I purchased for it.....and the baffles are in the covers aswell.

I picked them up used for about $60.00 plus shipping for the covers and had to do a bunch of work to them, plus I bought the new grommets and what not too.

not sure on what a good price would be so PM with offers.

the eddy air cleaner set up I think I paid around $35.00 for maybe?

also have a 2.5" I think it is, sunpro tachometer.

and a chrome set of pedal covers for a stick and another set for an automatic.

And a 72 duster gold horn button .

PM with offers.

located in lower MI.

Paypal preferred

IMG_20110406_195930.jpg

DSCI0343-2.jpg

DSCI0794-1.jpg

IMG_20110504_210803.jpg

bubbling under the paint
IMG_20110504_210817.jpg

DSCI1488.jpg

DSCI1492.jpg

DSCI1494.jpg

DSCI1493.jpg

DSCI1499.jpg

forgot I was going to post this.

I have a battery disconnect switch kit minus a mounting bracket (you could easily fab one up if a bracket was a must for your application).

IMG_20110508_215349.jpg

the paperwork says flaming river however the switch itself is a Pollak Racing disconect switch......I just had the instructions from flaming river in that bag for some reason lol

its brand new never been used.

make offer.

I also have a push button starter switch if anyone is interested....will combine shipping costs on some stuff if someone is interested in more than one thing.

P.S. everything above is still for sale, had a couple people PM on some stuff but they were not serious.

wife is laid off so I am just trying to clear out some extra stuff laying around.

PM with inquiries

here are some prices.....reasonable offers considered though.

aircleaner-$25 +shipping

pedal sets $25 a piece + shipping

battery disconnect switch-$25 + shipping

horn button $15 + shipping

Valve covers- $75 + shipping

Tach- $35 + shipping

any takers? , our dryer just quit today and a caliper on our jeep just took a crap today to and with my wife being laid off I need to make a couple bucks off some of this stuff.

hmmmmm..... nobody?

well....I guess Ill add one more thing to the list.

A "new" Ingersoll Rand Dual Action air sander.

It was bought brand new a little over a year ago but was never used because my air compressor was not powerful enough to run it.....its dusty from sitting but still has the stickers on it even.

$35.00 plus shipping

IMG_20110515_173243.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back