Small Block Mopar Windage tray bolts

-

jeff alder

Reaction score
https://www.enjukuracing.com/products/canton-racing-302-mounting-kit-for-windage-tray.html?msclkid=14c7ff07ef801fcbb3ca9906872b2e52&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CT-RB-Smart Shopping (Updated)&utm_term=4577129474124560&utm_content=Ad group #1 I see a lot of people looking for windage tray bolts that are not available or discontinued by the Classic source. Are they dimensionally the same as 302 boss ford? Here are 3 examples that are commonly available if they cross or can be slightly modified. The 3rd example are NOS 302. without knowing the dimensions they look very similar to Mopar.

Last edited:
I see you responded to the wanted ad to help out 67Phish. It would be interesting to know how similar they are to the 302 Boss. I know you can get aftermarket for mopar but the NOS to NOS look very similar. Somebody will know. It's just a matter of time before they teach us. The Mopar example in your pic shows a slight shoulder on the main bolt that is not seen on the Ford. There is one minor difference.

Summit offers a one size fits all Ford Chevy and Mopar. It looks like it might be possible for guys wanting the NOS style Mopar may be able to substitute the 302 Boss bolts.

yes there does appear to be a tig weld. All of the examples that were Ford NOS were that way. Very readily available for the guy who is not set up for making the spacer and tig welding.

-
Back