-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Country

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Used but 'still quite usable' Moroso 8 qt pan with pick-up. This came off my pre-owned 408 stroker project motor. I do not know it's history, but based on it's appearance , I'd say they got it used. I've changed to a 6 qt Kevco pan simply because, well, I wanted abit more ground clearance and I don't need 8 qts for where I'll run the engine.

I'm not too proud of this one: It's dented in a couple placed, scratched in others and even has mutiple paint colors, ha, ha... BUT don't be fooloed by it's looks: it does NOT leak, and fits the block rail and main-seals just fine. The pick-up has a nick in it (see pic), but I suspect it was that way when the previous owner bought it.
With a little clean-up & new paint, she'd shine up like a new penny... albeit a slightly dented penny.

New, these are outrageously $$, so I'm just trying for $60, plus shipping in the lower 48, cashiers check or money order. Shipping from Vancouver, Washington. Thanks much for looking, and merry Christmas. Craig ~ ;)

Attachments

• DSCN0032.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCN0033.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCN0034.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCN0035.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCN0036.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN0037.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN0038.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCN0039.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 274
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
The money order arrived. Thank you sir!
The pan, pick-up and HP spring will go out tomorrow, Friday at the latest. I'm in the process of 'constructing a suiteable box' for it, ha... The thing surprized me as I figured it was smaller and would fit the box I had in mind. HA! No luck in that. That's a sizably stout pan to be sure.

Anyway, I will ensure it is boxed correctly & securly and email you the tracking numbers when shipped.

Thanks again Tracy.
Craig ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back