Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
2 sets of j heads
1. set has milodon valves and all comp stuff locks,springs and all 2.02/1.60 if i remember right.heads took my 70 duster 7.40 in the 1/8 mile with a bad 60' of 1.67 $500.00
2. set has stock tulip valves in them with comp stuff lock,springs and all 1.88 valves i think ..had this heads on my motor when it was build the first time went 7.70 in the 1/8 mile with the cam in the wrong place and timing chain had a lot of slope init...(redid the motor and put a timing chain tens. in it ) and never put the heads back on went with the new valves in the other heads..$450.00

both sets has been ported and polished had the set with the milodon valves flowed ..went 240 or 250 and 140/150 will see if i can find the papers on them ...

3. torker 340 intake gasket matched no bad holes $125.00

stock 318 mounts from my 70 duster in good shape .bolt to motor and k all you need is the bolts 20.00
4. stock mp dizzy that been welded (locked out) worked great in my 340 $25.00 cap and rotor inc. also have a set of taylor wire about 5 pass. on them that will sell with the dizzy for 50.00 for all dizzy,cap,rotor,and wires may have some moroso wire clamps not sure if i still have them or not but will send if i do..got them new with the wire.. (sold pending payment )
5.big block fab valve cover new never been installed $100.00
indy 440-2 intake powder coated gray great shape only a few pass...and valley pan with the center that can be removed also poweder coated gray with vac. gauge hook up $350.00

also have mp blue valve cover for small block 45.00

all price are with buyer paying shipping..parts are in north caroilina 27816 zip

also will like to add i will make a package deal on both sets of heads and the torker intake for 900.00 for all ...........i have about 2600.00 in it all or a little more..
selling cause i no longer have small block stugg went 451 stroker big block thanks mike

will add pics of other stuff tomm..
6. small bolt patt. axles for abody housing 75.00

pics of heads at the bottom are not the heads sorry they are stock heads i have sold already..trying to del. the pic.mike

Attachments

• HPIM0651.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,168
  • HPIM0652.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 1,162
  • HPIM0658.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,153
  • HPIM0659.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,140
also would like to add i have a 170 6 banger thats in parts came in the 73 dart we have .. anybody in nc can come down and get it for 50.00 bucks ran fine but just not what we like for power plant..i have the ac compr. carb(holley) and a few other things to go with it..need it gone before it goes to the scarp yard....

i have alot of small block stock type stuff like valve covers ,i think i have a few water pumps and other dizzy that need to go ..so valve covers 10.00 and water pumps 10.00,i have i think 2 radiators also 25.00 each,really hate to scap the parts as i know someone could use them....also if you need a small block motor part that i dont have listed just ask i may have it just havent been in the stuff for a while...:toothy8:

pm sent to both as well as link to pics ..please let me know if you got the link to the pics did it on my phone and the screen is broken so i may have typed something wrong...lol mike

i have more pics if anybody need them or would like to see something just let me know..:D

also have 5 good kb 107 pistons stock bore size. they are pressed on rods..i have the other 3 as well but the bottom of the skirt has a chip broken out of it from shipping..50.00 bucks and the ride for all of them as i dont need them. was going to build a 360 for the dart but got the big block bug and have more parts for it ...

i will have to check ..i had a fan stroud on my duster but not sure if its still here or not..mike will let you know

sorry i dont have the fan shroud..sorry took me a while to get back but been working nights and havent been in the shop....

ok guys shoot me some offers on this parts you never know..i cant give them away but i do need them gone...working on another project :D....

indy intake and pan 300.00
big block valve covers 75.00
lets deal on the parts mike :D:D:D:D:D

just found these ..set of w-2 header gaskets new still in the pack

$15.00 plus the ride

i sold my w-2 heads a few years ago new still in the box what a dump *** i am...lol :wack:

i plan to be at vmp next mth and can bring any parts with me to save on the shipping if anybody would like me to bring them..mike :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

sorry i dont have any of those....come on guys hoot me some offers you never no.. i dont need this stuff anymore gotta work on my new project now...lol:D

i have 1 more radiator in the building and will check on it today before work and post what i have tomm. or in the morning when i get back in..mike :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back