-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcalm1066

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need a power steering pully for a small block. Looking for the one that is on a keyway with nut holding to shaft. Any help would be appreciated. Keyway grove on mine is jacked.

I have one in my garage. Not sure if its just as you described or the condition but If it fits your needs, you can have it, Just pay for the shipping.

Pulley should be solid not spoked. about 6.5" has keyway grove in center. If that is it would be great help
Marty

Got my issue cured with a big block saginaw pulley and some hardware store 3/8 spacers to line the moon and stars up. I appreciate the generous offer on the pulley. BPE sells this spacer kit but also shows a good enough picture that you can buy from hardware store.
Peace...

Got my issue cured with a big block saginaw pulley and some hardware store 3/8 spacers to line the moon and stars up. I appreciate the generous offer on the pulley. BPE sells this spacer kit but also shows a good enough picture that you can buy from hardware store.
Peace...

No Problem. The one I had was spoked and bent anyway but happy to offer. I think you will find many FABO members willing to help out where they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back