-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BVoelzke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have various small block pulleys for sale for crank and water pump, one crank pulley is brand new,bolted on for fit but never ran, Paid $60 from Mancini $30 all others $20 each , one Air cleaner assy. 9 in x 5 in tall, K&N filter ,chrome lid, 4150 base plate comes with spare base plate and two stock filters, $40 one pair of Gabriel Hi Jackers in good condition with spare hose kit $40 , prices negotiable, shipping extra THE TWO DOUBLE GROOVE CRANK PULLEYS ARE SOLD one new single groove crank and two single groove water pump are still available Thanks Guys
IMG_1266.jpg

Last edited:
I need a crank pulley with 2 slots (fan and power steering) for my 360 build.
Does one of yours have that?
Thanks,
Trevor

Any of the water pump pulleys dual groove? I may be in need of one. Also, would you ship up to Ontario?

Thansk

To ship to Canada you put it in a box, put a Canadian address on it, put the value of the item on the form..Not too different than shipping within the states.

I would pay with Paypal, email money transfer, whatever secure method you'd like.

No worries though, I'll look elseware. Thanks for checking.

To ship to Canada you put it in a box, put a Canadian address on it, put the value of the item on the form..Not too different than shipping within the states.

I would pay with Paypal, email money transfer, whatever secure method you'd like.

No worries though, I'll look elseware. Thanks for checking.
Ok i will get back to u tonite can i ship ups to canada? I m sure i have a double water pump
Also as i said i will check tonite thanx Bill V zip cofr please do i can get a ship cost thanx

Zip code will be N2Z 3B4.

No rush on getting the shipping quote, I'm waiting for some alternator brackets and once they come in it will let me know if I'm going to need to use a double groove pulley or not for belt routing and alignment.

Thanks again for checking

Zip code will be N2Z 3B4.

No rush on getting the shipping quote, I'm waiting for some alternator brackets and once they come in it will let me know if I'm going to need to use a double groove pulley or not for belt routing and alignment.

Thanks again for checking
Sure mo problem i havr both single and double for both

Sorry I went over my requests about the pulleys and sold them based on the time I received the request, therefore to be fair they were sold to whoever sent a request first i can't believe how in demand these are have a nice day. you are the last request of four if the deal falls through I will notify you Thanks Bill V

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back