Status
Not open for further replies.

MADMarc

Just a d00d
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, don't need this anymore. It comes with the large bolt, so you just need to get some gaskets and toss it on. This guy is mandatory for some long tubes unless you go fender well or shorties. I just tossed on tight tubes and can go with the filter straight to the block now.

$65 shipped.

Oh, also willing to trade or partial trade for a small block intake manifold, electronic distributor, big block stuff or 4 speed stuff.

Hey MADMarc, is the 90% adaptor made of Cact Iron, or Aluminum?? I need one for my 66 Barracuda to get the filter a little further from the Header!! I would prefur a Cast one!! Thanks, Quick66Fish!!

hahah I will shoot up some pictures later. Still need to get it to the muffler shop to have them make some downpipes to mate it to the current exhaust, though. Dern engine is giving me a weird noise, so I want to figure it out before driving on it, but it's so hard to hear anything with those headers!

I will get a picture up for you tomorrow. I want to say it's aluminum, but I haven't spent enough time even looking at it to say for sure.

bumping it back to the top. 60 shipped! This is a cast iron adapter, not aluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back