1   0   0
Contact seller
used have been sitting for more then 30 yr. all or piece
150.00 or ?
20170705_152907.jpg
plus s/h
Bolingbrook IL 60440

Last edited:
How much for just the 3 adjustable rockers shipped to TX 77328. I need a few spares, just in case.

Thanks,

Bill S.

Last edited:
How much for just the 3 adjustable rockers shipped to TX 7732?. I need a few spares, just in case.

Thanks,

Bill S.
i will let you kn

i think i can get them in a

send me your address ill send them to when you get them send me S/H plus 5.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me your PayPal address & I'll get the shipping to you later today, or tomorrow afternoon.

Send me your PayPal address & I'll get the shipping to you later today, or tomorrow afternoon.
i am new to this i dont have a paypal but i am going to set one up. i chase quick pay u dont have to chase just a pay on line through your bank send or just send name and address i will send u can mail m/o when u get them

To set up a PayPal account, all you do is register your email & bank with them. It's not difficult, if I can do it, "most" others can too... LOL... BTW, Your mail box is full, I cannot send you my address via conversation (PM).

To set up a PayPal account, all you do is register your email & bank with them. It's not difficult, if I can do it, "most" others can too... LOL... BTW, Your mail box is full, I cannot send you my address via conversation (PM).
ok i have paypal

Can you send me the email address for PayPal, & I'll send you the 5.00 to ship the rockers?

Thanks,

Bill S.

those rockers were frozen on shaft. i think i have more i will look on Saturday. if not i will return your money. sorry about the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back