small block roller rockers question

-

megavites

Reaction score
anybody use or have opinion on White Performance 1.5 SB roller rockers? $218

DODGE CHRYSLER 318 340 1.5 ADJUSTABLE S. STEEL ROLLER ROCKERS

2336-1.5.jpg

my rebuild has all new valvetrain and rebuilt heads (valves, seats,springs etc).

I wound up measuring valve lash anywhere from 0.0 up to on one valve, .043 lash. I still need to check that I don’t have a failed brand new lifter,

but I’m looking at this affordable roller setup to take up the slack in the valvetrain due to the Hughes cam and lifters I’m using.

I realize I could go 273 adjustable, but a quick look is $300 for rockers plus another $100 for hardened shafts, maybe another $60 for pushrods=$460

Those look like the PRW rockers I use. They are fine....EXCEPT you need to go to b3racingengines.com and read all his tech he has posted. Then call him and talk to him about geometry because you will have to correct it.

His kits are inexpensive and and easy to install. Best of all they flat work. Much easier than milling the stands and using blocks.

I say go for it. Just correct the geometry because it will be off.

Those look like the PRW rockers I use. They are fine....EXCEPT you need to go to b3racingengines.com and read all his tech he has posted. Then call him and talk to him about geometry because you will have to correct it.

His kits are inexpensive and and easy to install. Best of all they flat work. Much easier than milling the stands and using blocks.

I say go for it. Just correct the geometry because it will be off.
Yellow, I just so happen to have a conversation going with Mr. Mike.:thumbsup:

-
Back