[SOLD] Small Block SFI Certified Chrome Internal Balanced 7.25" Liquid Harmonic Damper - New- $139

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Precision Engine Parts/ RPM House Brand "Liquid" Harmonic Damper (Because they can't say the words Fluid Damper)

7.25" Small Block Mopar
Internal Balanced
Flat Face
Passenger side timing marks
Weight 12.1 pounds

$139 delivered in the 48-states.

I now only accept payment by PayPal Friends and Family, Bank Check, or Personal Check with time allowed for check clearance.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

img_0149-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

img_0148001-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

img_0147-1-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

img_0145-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

Image (2).jpeg

Are drivers side timing mark versions also available or is this just the single damper available?

Hi Garrett,

I just have the passenger side available. The drivers side sold out a year ago, and PEP/ RPM are no longer going to stock either in the future.

Thanks for asking,
Tom

I bought one from you not knowing the marks are on the passenger side. It's for my '70 340. Can I still use it by just putting a 7 1/4" tape on it? FYI, it's a beautiful, quality part. Paul.

I bought one from you not knowing the marks are on the passenger side. It's for my '70 340. Can I still use it by just putting a 7 1/4" tape on it? FYI, it's a beautiful, quality part. Paul.

You can do that as long as you know where TDC is when you install the tape, or you could just switch the timing cover over to the other style and no tape would be needed.

Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back