small block TRI-Y hedders

-
I know that they were informed that the wrap around claim is false.

Might be a good piece.

For that much cake... I'll buy Dougs.... or even tti and deal with the one slip tube (makes them easier to install)

think they need to fix their pics.dual oil filter/starter-less engine?

RHoilpanhgt4.jpg

THEY DON'T FIT EARLY A's. :angry7::angry7: Other than that I could live with them but it would be a toss up between them and Doug's from a price perspective....

i have a set in my 70 dart and it fits great. im super low and needed the ground clearence. i lilke them alot. guality is outstanding. hope they perform well on my car.:burnout:

i have a set in my 70 dart and it fits great. im super low and needed the ground clearence. i lilke them alot. guality is outstanding. hope they perform well on my car.:burnout:

have any pics of them installed? with under pics to show how low they hang down.

i plan on having my dart layin the frame on the ground, so ground clearance is critical for me

it is even with the bottom of the front frame section unfer the toe boards
vheck out my build.

have any pics of them installed? with under pics to show how low they hang down.

i plan on having my dart layin the frame on the ground, so ground clearance is critical for me

We had test fit these for Schumacher before they were released on the market. The pictures will show the installation. As with any header the engine location needs to be correct and according to the instructions. Ground clearance is great as well as the quality and fit. As mentioned these are for 67 and newer a-body A/T applications and will fit most B and E body applications as well.

Attachments

• SchSBHeaders.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 361
-
Back