-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Ever seen these before? rare 60s-70s steel valve covers,they are mint,been hangin on my wall for years,decided to shot blast and paint chrysler blue.$125 or make offer.located in ohio.other valve cover is drying right now,will add pic tonight.

Attachments

• nonamecovers 001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 525
  • nonamecovers 002.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 527
  • nonamecovers 003.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 536
small block valve covers from a boat look nothing like this smart #&^% ,dont be jealous

I was not being jealous, I was asking a question. I saw no provisions on for spark plug wires like some seen on a boat type. Then you send me a rude message to me call me a douche and other stuff is not appreciated. I was inquiring cause i wanted something diffrent for my custom small block that is going in a 1941 plymouth, and didn't want to run stock or aluminum valve covers.
You just lost a sale and any credibility with me.

my bad,thought you were busting my balls.....,once someone sees that they might be boat valvecovers,i lost more then your business.see where i am coming from?

I was not being jealous, I was asking a question. I saw no provisions on for spark plug wires like some seen on a boat type. Then you send me a rude message to me call me a douche and other stuff is not appreciated. I was inquiring cause i wanted something diffrent for my custom small block that is going in a 1941 plymouth, and didn't want to run stock or aluminum valve covers.

why can't people be NICE this is what upset people and makes problems for all who come here

well theres a odd set u dont see so buy then

I've seen those on industrial, i.e. Pumps/generator motors, usually the exhaust will exit straight up/ so wires just go from under side. There would usualy be large engine info decals on the part of the cover without ribs

Just a question from the cheap seats here ...

Was the grommet removed before ya painted it? Looks like there's still masking tape peeking through there.

yes,the grommets were bad and removed when i sand blasted them.these grommets are aftermarket with some over spray from another blue set i painted.I can post a pic without if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back