Small Block !!

-
:toothy10:I had to use my sones computer to down loud pictures of the great day in the field of dreams with my new camera.
It was a Victorious day for our member dusterforever:cheers:
Bill had everything that dusterforever from Texas needed for his 73 Duster.
I am going to move to my computor so I can spell right with out asking Treva.

Dang!!! I forgot to get my shifter handel Bill :toothy10:

Go to this thread for pictures

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=63947

This dart is in Black rock for sale, Creed just sent it to me e-mail.
he said the he could maybe pick it up for 1.600.
No rust, good driver, Has a brake line in the rear left that leak's
66 Dart 270 225/ auto. I can't swing it but my son is looking at it.
Black rock is on the way to west plains so we might stop and get a closer
look at her belly :-D

Yay! Someone needs to pick up this beauty! Its not a real desired year of Dart, but someone needs to get it so they can keep me and mine company. I also know of where a '65 is for sale.. I think he's askin' $1000 for it. No motor or anything, but a real straight body.

I think the 66 is a real desirable year dart, They have some good lines all around it and make's a great show and go car. They look like the Canadian valiant and very sharp 1/4 panels and more wedge lines then the valiant.=P~

I think the 66 is a real desirable year dart, They have some good lines all around it and make's a great show and go car. They look like the Canadian valiant and very sharp 1/4 panels and more wedge lines then the valiant.=P~
Yup, it is my favorite.8)

I guess I just think that because no one around here has them. There's a bunch of '70s running around, but no 66's.. Weren't they considered a one year body style? I mean I know the '65s were similar but they weren't exactly the same.

I guess I just think that because no one around here has them. There's a bunch of '70s running around, but no 66's.. Weren't they considered a one year body style? I mean I know the '65s were similar but they weren't exactly the same.
Yep :-D They are dartgirl, You have the 66 model that is a very cool year =P~..

-
Back