small bolt 14" 5x4 torque thrust style Rocket rims & new tires

-

mnmopargts

Reaction score
Very Rare Restored rocket wheel torque thrust style restored With bf Goodrich t/a tires. These are by far the best looking wheel and tire combo for a dart, duster, demon or cuda. comes with lug nuts and centercaps. ready to bolt on. It took me a long time to get a full set of these wheels. they were professionally restored and powder coated. 14 inch wheels small bolt pattern 5x4 front tires are 205/70 r14 rears are 245/60 r14 tire still have the niples on them. had these on a 69 cuda. sold the car right after I got these done and kept the wheels. haven't found another car to put them on and I hate to see them just sitting. they should be on a car!!! Asking $2000.00 would prefer not to ship. but I do travel to central Illinois and rapid city South Dakota a couple of time a year.

20210519_145205.jpg

20210519_145211.jpg

20210519_145213.jpg

20210519_145226.jpg

20210519_145230.jpg

20210519_145256.jpg

What is the width of the rims, and what is the backspacing? Did your Barracuda have disc brakes? I am asking because I have had trouble fitting this style wheel before.

What is the width of the rims, and what is the backspacing? Did your Barracuda have disc brakes? I am asking because I have had trouble fitting this style wheel before.
Hi They are 14x 6 with a 3" backspacing. my cuda was drums. so i dont know if you will have issues with clearance. Thanks Jamie

Thanks. What I really should have asked is, how deep is the center register hole machined? The American Racing Torqthrusts I had, the hole wasn't bored out to the full diameter for the whole depth — they only machined it part way. It needed to be 1/4 deeper for the disk hubs to seat, so you had to run 1/4 inch spacers, which pushed the rims out too far.

On the front tire size, do you think a bigger tire would have fit on your 69 barracuda? Would a 235/60/14 have fit or do you think the 205/70 was as big as you could go? Just wondering for a future tire purchase. Thx.

On the front tire size, do you think a bigger tire would have fit on your 69 barracuda? Would a 235/60/14 have fit or do you think the 205/70 was as big as you could go? Just wondering for a future tire purchase. Thx.
boy that is a good question since i dont have the car anymore its hard to say. i personly like the bigger in the back and smaller in the front combo.

I'm assuming by now that the Torque Thrust wheels have been sold. However, if they haven't been, I would be interested in them. Please let me know if they are still available. Thank you.

-
Back